4102A?Soft Case Model 4102A-H?Hard Case Model
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate
?with the minimum of influence from earth voltage
?and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests
?without tripping earth leakage current breakers
?in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper
?auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by "OK" lamp.
?Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good
?when "OK" lamp is illuminated.