The BW Microclip has had a facelift and is now the all NEW BW Gas Alert Micro Clip XL
It is the same portable multigas detector that has been the number one selling Multi Gas monitor for the last 7 years but now with the benefit of a new lithium polymer battery giving an additional battery life of up to 18 hours in comparison to the 10 hours of the its predecessor the Microclip XT.
This unit has been Gas Monitor Points primary multi gas monitor for the past few years due to its small design and one button operation giving the user an easy to use monitor offering personal multi gas warning in confined spaces and other hazardous areas.
The easy to wear, slim and compact GasAlertMicroClip provides affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards. For standard operation with features you can count on, opt for the GasAlertMicroClip XT. For extended battery life, especially in cold weather, choose the GasAlertMicroClip XL. Both offer visual compliance at a glance with the flashing, green IntelliFlash™. Easy onebutton operation reduces training time and lets workers focus on the job at hand. For simple, cost-effective management of your records, calibration and bump testing, choose BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system and Fleet Manager II software.
|Size:||11.3 x 6.0 x 3.2 cm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in.|
|Weight:||190 g / 6.7 oz.|
|Temperature:||-20 to +50°C / -4 to +122°F|
|Humidity:||0% - 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms:||- Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB)|
- Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests:||Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery and circuitry (continuous)|
|Typical battery life:||18 hours; recharges in less than 6 hours|
Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Conveniently manage your fleet using Fleet Manager II
Choose the GasAlertMicroClip XL for cold weather performance
• IntelliFlash™ verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisor
• Tamper-proof, one button operation
• Powered by a rechargeable lithium polymer battery